In the interest of maintaining order and comfort of all users, noise should be reduced as far as possible.
- Users will not be allowed to smoke or eat in the library.
- Users may only drink from bottles with a lid. No cans are allowed.
- Cell phones must be switched to silent mode.
- The general rules pertaining to students’ behavior as prescribed in the University Almanac are also applicable to the library.
- The Director: Library and Information Services reserves the right to have disruptive persons removed from the library and suspend the privileges of the user who does not observe the regulations.